Who doesn’t want to look good in a bikini? Summer is in full effect and that means that it’s time to get that body in good shape. If you haven’t already begun a steady workout regimen, then there is no time like the present. You can whip that body into shape and enjoy a bikini ready body before the end of summer—it really is achievable with the right exercises.
If you are diligent about this program and really push yourself at least five days a week then you can literally transform your body in just four weeks time. Yes this requires dedication and it’s not going to be easy, but it’s all about how bad you want it and so it is hopefully worth the effort. Push for high intensity workouts that incorporate as many of these exercises as possible each and every time. This is how you change your body into the bikini version that you’ve always wanted.
- Jump Rope: This is just an all over good exercise. It’s cardio and a very accessible type at that. You will also find that you work the biceps, the shoulders, and of course the legs as you work through this exercise. No matter where you are you can pick up a jump rope and crank out this comprehensive exercise.
- Running: Cardio is a must if you want to shed some fat to get to the lean muscle that you want. So if you want to burn the most calories and the most fat, then running is by far the best way to go. If you are newer to this then start with a run walk combination and then work your way up if you have to.
- Squats: Nothing is better for the glutes than pushing through some squats. These can be done in a variety of different ways, from various angles, and using weights to increase the intensity. This will not only help you to shed some fat but also to build some crucial muscle in this stubborn area.
- Interval Training: Combining high intensity intervals of cardio plus strength training is an excellent overall workout. Work though this like an obstacle course and look for boot camp courses that do this. You will find that you feel challenged and you are combining various intervals of the two most critical aspects of your workouts.
- Tricep Extensions: If you don’t want that stubborn layer of fat hanging over the side of your arm anymore, then get those triceps into shape. You can do this with overhead tricep extensions. For an additional challenge try to do this while lying down and balancing yourself on an exercise ball, and then you incorporate several exercises at once.
- Push Ups: These are not easy but they are highly effective. What you may not realize is that you are not only getting in a good arm workout, but also strengthening the core as you push up and down while balancing your entire body.
- Bicep Curls with Front Lunges: The key to good exercises is to combine movements and this is no exception. You not only work through a bicep curl but you add in the legs with front lunges. This is great for going after those stubborn areas and giving them fantastic tone.
- Lying Straight Leg Raises: You are lying down with your legs up at a ninety degree angle and then you slowly raise your body up using only your lower half. It sounds easy enough but by the next morning you will feel this in your abs—and that means that it’s working for you!
- Bicycle Crunches: One of the best abs exercises out there, this is the type that you want to take your time with. Slow down and work each side and then switch. If you do it right then you will feel an intense burn in the abs even during the workout.
- Shoulder Raises with Side Lunges: You are again creating a compound exercise so you work the shoulders and the legs with this combination. You want to really work at perfecting your technique and ensuring that you get the most out of it.
This combination of exercises will take you to where you want to get and that is bikini ready. You may think it’s impossible but in no time at all you are going to burn calories, shed fat, and really build up some key muscle tone.
How are you feeling about your fitness level? Do you have any goals that you want to reach this summer? Please contact me, Stacy Papakostas for a FREE consultation.
If you are in New York City and interested in joining an all woman’s boot camp or Fitness Boxing Classes please visit NYC ADVENTURE BOOT CAMP, mention that you found us through our blog for and extra 15% off a membership. Come work out like a GIRL!!!
Subscribe to our Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Friend us on Face Book